How Web Forms Help with Brokerage
Especially as a real estate agent, web forms can save you a lot of time and effort. 365.immo offers already an integrated option to integrate forms into your website and then save the data directly into your CRM system.
How can you use web forms to facilitate your work as a real estate agent?
- Contact management
The classic among forms. If you encourage your prospects to enter their data online instead of writing an email, you can predefine what data needs to be filled in – and have everything you need from a potential buyer. But beware – don’t overburden the prospective buyer with detailed questions about the desired property, he could jump off! It is better to ask for the basic data and then dig deeper! KISS – keep it short and simple!
- Viewing dates
Sie veranstalten ein Open-House für eine besonders gefragte Immobilie? Nützen Sie ein Webformular und alle Interessenten sind sofort Leads in Ihrem CRM!
- Applicant management
Are you looking for new employees for your real estate agency? Even then, a web form is extremely practical – data can of course also be uploaded!
- Customer events
Are you planning a customer event? Here, too, you could process all registrations via web forms.
There are certainly other possible uses here – be creative and make your daily work easier by not having to enter data so often into your software for real estate agents manually.
What exactly does the web form functionality in 365.immo look like?
- Web forms are created quickly and easily without programming knowledge.
- Define the order of form fields individually
- Offer different response options (e.g. single-line or multi-line text, drop-down, multiple choice, file upload, etc.)
- Define which fields must be filled out
- Customize the design of your forms and the confirmation text after submitting the form
- Forms are also optimized for mobile devices
We would be happy to show you these and other areas of application in a live demo of 365.immo – contact us!